Our consultant will save your time!
+7 (905) 233-21-42
Supplier KMZ offers to buy duplex stainless steel at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer. The price is the best in this segment of the rental.
Some stainless steels are called «duplex» because they have a twophase microstructure consisting of grains of ferrite and austenite. Melt duplex stainless steel solidifies from the liquid phase to a completely ferritic structure. When the material is cooled to room temperature, about half of the ferritic grains transformed into austenitic grains («Islands»). The result is a microstructure of approximately 50% austenite and 50% ferrite. Duplex stainless steels have a two phase microstructure of austenite and ferrite grains. This provides the following advantages:
- Strength: duplex stainless steels are about twice as strong as regular austenitic or ferritic stainless steels;
- The hardness combined with ductility: duplex stainless steels have significantly better toughness and ductility than ferritic stamps; however, they do not reach the values of austenitic grades.
- Corrosion resistance: duplex grades have a range of corrosion resistance, similar to the range for austenitic stainless steels;
- The stress corrosion cracking resistance: duplex stainless steels show very good stress corrosion cracking resistance.
Brand duplex stainless steels
- SAF 2707 HD — a super-duplex alloy. High resistance to chloride corrosion, combined with high mechanical strength. especially suitable for use in aggressive acidic chloride environments;
- SAF 3207 HD is the alloy intended for operation in conditions of high corrosion, which requires also a very high mechanical strength. This makes the brand ideal for use in deep oil and gas wells;
- SAF 2507 alloy has high corrosion resistance in environment containing chloride, including sea water. Stand in an organic acid;
- SAF 2205 alloy has excellent corrosion resistance in most environments compared to a standard austenitic stainless steel ASTM 316L and twice the mechanical strength;
- Sanmac 2205 is the alloy possesses improved machinability. Provides excellent and stable mechanical properties for increased cutting speeds, reduce tool wear and the time of its installation.
Supplier KMZ offers to buy duplex stainless steel at economical price. The provider ensures timely delivery of products at any address specified by the consumer.
Buy duplex stainless steel provider KMZ can at an affordable price. The price is formed based on the European standards of production. Buy duplex stainless steel at a reasonable price, you can wholesale or retail. Regular customers can take advantage of the discount system of discounts from the company KMZ. The price is the best in this segment of the rental